Monday, February 14, 2011

Project Update

Our rough drafts were due today. I feel that mine is in fairly good shape, as it is a rough draft and only that. Though I have only incorporated six sources as of now, my paper is half way onto the eighth page. I'm not sure if I should cut it down or just let it grow as I incorporate my last two sources. I am interested in hearing what my peers have to say about the length. I think it might be a bit too wordy right now but it's hard to simplify such complex ideas. My other main concern revolves around subtopics, I feel I may have too many that it is making my purpose unclear. Otherwise all I have left is to make my works cited page and make sure all my citations are correct. Though for the most part I feel comfortable with where I stand on the project and the remaining time until our deadline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment