Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project Update #2

Today we finished our peer review discussions. I feel that my feedback was somewhat helpful as it is always useful to obtain multiple "outsider" opinions on your work. However, over the past few days, I have been working on revising my own work. Therefore, the feedback I received today was on an older draft than the one I have most recently completed. Because of this, I think it will be a little more difficult to incorporate my peers' responses though they, of course, still provide good ideas for consideration as I continue to work and complete my paper. 

Though we discussed in class our feedback, I have yet to look at the actual copies of my paper that were returned to me. I think this, along with a little more of my own revision will fulfill the completion of my paper (considering I have already spent a couple days working on improving my original draft). On top of wrapping up my paper, I must also create my works cited and write my revision statement and any other required unit one inclusions. However, overall I fell I have plenty of time before next Wednesday to successfully complete unit one.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how that would be difficult-but I'm glad to see you are continually working with your writing. I remember your gender paper from last semester was very well-written, and I'm excited to see what you do with your first paper of the semester.

    I'm also glad to see your group took the PR session seriously; especially looking at the time spend on each draft. Hopefully you continue to get good feedback throughout this semester. I hope the writing and revising is going well, and that you are enjoying your extra long weekend!

    ReplyDelete