Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Website and Presentation Reflection

Yesterday, March 14th, I presented my website. Though I never feel 100% confident in any presentation, as I tend to be a shy person who gets nervous easily, I feel my presentation went well. For the most part, I think my only real negatives were due to the "problems" I had with my website and not my actual presentation. I am planning on going back in to work those problems out. I agree with you, Torii, that it would probably be more clear and user friendly to add more pages and 'cram' less onto one. And obviously,  I need to adjust the text so it is easier to read. Maybe with enough messing around I'll be able to adjust the pages so they don't all consist of the same format. For the time being, these things will be my focus. All in all, I am happy with the way things went.

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I thought you really set a great standard for how presentations should go. I know it can be difficult to go first, but you met the challenge, and I'm sure it feels great to be done.

    ReplyDelete