Thursday, April 21, 2011

Unit 3 Completed

I have just about finished revising my unit 3 essay. Despite frustrations going into the paper, and especially those along the way, I am very pleased and satisfied with my finished product. When I get back to my room (as I am currently at work) and have a few more resources at my finger tips, I will be able to complete my essay once and for all. I need page numbers for two quotes and other than that my only other adjustment is that I am adding two graphs from my primary research to compliment the description of my results that I have already included in my paper. 

As for my peer review group, this time around things were very rough. I missed class the day we exchanged papers which just threw off the entire group. Interestingly, all my group members ready my essay that I emailed to them, though none of them sent me theirs even though I asked them to. I finally got ahold of Tina's and sent her some feedback via email. I have yet to hear from Cody or Bobby, and Bobby's is the one I am supposed to fill out a worksheet for. It's just getting frustrating cause I don't want to get docked for not completing the peer review worksheet for my partner when I never recieved his paper.. or didn't recieve it until late the night before it's due. Though I'm sure we will get everything worked out. Overall, I'm just ready to be done with this paper and take a break from these ideas while returning to revise my unit one paper. We're so close to the end of the semester and I can't wait to be done! 

1 comment:

  1. I read your paper earlier today, and I really enjoyed it-you can tell a paper is well written when you don't notice how long you've been reading it! I look forward to discussing it with you further in conferences. For now, thank you for keeping up with your blog this semester and I'll see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete