Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peer Review w/ a Worksheet

I don't feel peer review was a effect this time around as it was for Unit 1. Unfortunately, though having a worksheet to prompt questions while reviewing someone's work is a good idea, I think it ended up lessening the feedback provided. It seems as though people felt that only answering the questions would be enough and that similarly the areas that the questions prompted us to focus on were the only things we needed to pay attention to. In the end, I think peer review with out the worksheet allows students to really focus on what stood out to them as a reader and ultimately I think a simple opinion on a piece of work is the best feed back possible.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback, Lianne-that's what I was concerned about in providing you with so many questions. Perhaps next time I'll make the questions optional, or allow individuals to choose the questions they would like to answer.

    ReplyDelete