Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Possible Topic (Trial Run)

Throughout the semester in English 102, we will be working with a single research topic. As of now, ideas for my topic are seeming to revolve around some aspect of neurology, possibly Alzheimer's. I possess what I would consider to be 'general' knowledge about the topic and I find the brain and neurology to be a fascinating subject about which there is much to learn. I am also considering the topic of memory, specifically photographic memory. Though these are just two of many things that first came to mind, I wouldn't be surprised if I were to choose one of them for my topic. The challenge now is coming up with a strong research question.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see where you go with this topic, Lianne. I wonder what kind of scholars/professors you can find for more information about memory-it might be good to start looking early, so unit 2 doesn't sneak up on you. I have a feeling you can find some very interesting people for interviews. Hope your weekend is going well, and good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete